Saturday, July 28, 2007

Banana Pancakes

Here we are in Bangkok again. So far we have had massages, manicures and pedicures, shopped and seen the taylor. We had a fun ride from the island on the first class train. When we arrived in Bangkok I left our most important bag with all our passports and cameras and ipods in it on the train. After a very embarrassing tackle of the nice train man we got it back ok. Today we are going to have some lunch on khoasan rd and then head out to one of the huge malls here to make our packs even heavier.
-Alice

I personally haven't had any manicures.. Only massages. I love this city, it's not as dirty as I remember it (I think that's because now I've been to much dirtier places) and I am in love with the food stalls. They make such good food from such simple ingredients. I think we're going to do a cooking "course" to learn some of it I hope. Only a few more days, then to Sydney with Sophie & Aidan then home. At least I don't have a job to go back too!
-Andrew

No comments: