Thursday, May 10, 2007

Amsterdam

I think I've had the most fun of my life here in Amsterdam. And so you dont get any strange ideas, not because of the typical Amsterdam pleasures. The hostel we are staying at is so cool, so many people to meet. We have been out to dinner, to the pub or walking around with different people everyday. Last night we went out to dinner with Corey and Laura from the US. We started the night getting horribly lost and taking an hour to get to this place that was 5 mins away from our hostel. I dont think the night would have been quite as fun if we had just gone there. Today we did a walking tour with Jess and Joel all through old medievel Amsterdam. Theres some crazy random things here. The flowers are so beautiful and cheap that I bought myself a huge bunch of pink roses. Andrew is trying to dream up ways that we can move here. We realised last night that we hadnt really eaten meat at all since we got here, there's so much amazing delicious food. We've been having the best falafeel every day for lunch with a huge fresh salad. Finally Andrew conceeds that ultra healthy food can be yummy too!!!!
-Alice

No comments: